Wednesday 26 February 2014

Challenge Accepted?

As many of you have probably noticed, it is kind of hard for me to keep to something like blogging because of things like life and what not. Also cos writing really takes consistency which I am pretty crap at. So, how do I keep myself blogging and at the same time do something beneficial for me?

By combining it into a challenge of sorts perhaps?

After a bit of thought, I have decided to give up TV and with that TV shows, for now.

My first instinct these days when I wake up is to turn on the television and become a couch potato. I could do so much more with that time. I do other things too, of course, but it's funny how that becomes my first instinct. Granted, my primary school days were filled with endless Disney Channel Nickelodeon and Cartoon Network programs which probably didn't really help at all.

Therefore, for 3 months, I shall give up TV and TV shows (this means that I shall not be watching it online and in other ways as well). I don't know if I'll be able to do this but at least it shall be a social experiment of sorts and a test of my will power. Who knows if I can do it for the 3 months maybe I'll extend it to 6 months later on.

During this time, I shall actively post on this blog at least twice a week with a record of what's been going on as a way to keep myself focused... and you know, in case anyone is interested in knowing how it's been going.

Let the 'NoTVForTash' Campaign begin!

Love,
Geek with a pencil.


No comments:

Post a Comment