Friday 20 June 2014

Mischief - Part 3

Mal can tell that Prince Riverqo is confused. No one has called him that in ages.

"Wait, Rivie? Do I know you?" he asks. In case you weren't paying attention, she still has the dagger to his throat.

"Perhaps. Perhaps not. Who can say for sure?"

She lets him go and stashes the dagger away. He turns around and looks at her. Properly this time. Studying her face and her being. Trying to figure out, if he did actually know she was...

"Best not keep looking to hard, Rivie. You may just fall in love with me...", she says teasingly as she slowly keeps her net away. She knows that he will not run.

"So... I guess I owe you a favour. What is it, urm...." He pauses, unsure of himself.

Mal walks up to him and and smirks, "Tis Malora, Mal for short."

"Malora... That's an interesting name."

"Ah but the interesting thing here will be the favour you grant me."

She then smiles and circles around him. He studies her and you can tell that he is intrigued. Like this is all just one mystery, waiting to be solved.

"Well, pray tell, what is it that you want then, Malora? Gowns? Money? A castle?" he asks her.

She merely shakes her head and chuckles, "A gown is useless to me, Rivie. No, what I want is something else..."

She finally stops in front of him, grabs him by his very expensive silk collar and you can see that her eyes are glistening. He is awestruck by them for a second before her next words almost give Prince Riverqo a heart attack.

"Make me your bride..."

No comments:

Post a Comment